Based on your feedback we have implemented multiple minor changes that will improve your experience while using Exponea.
– You will now get alerted before reaching the limit in Tag Manager (at 90%).
– Webhooks and retargeting are no longer hidden under “Other” in scenarios but instead, they are now directly accessible under “Actions”.
– If you add additional metrics to reports, it will not affect the assignments of your primary or secondary axes, nor your graph type.
– You can now change the CPM (cost per thousand impressions) value in the Adform integration for you to better estimate the value of your campaigns
– You can now choose to display any combination of the chart, trend, and table in the preview
– When filtering your strings, the attribute filter operators (“starts with” and “ends with”) are now a part of the autocomplete suggestions
– You can now select or unselect all columns when setting up your import.
– When hiding metrics from charts in reports they will not reappear as visible after reload.
– sender_name and sender_email will no longer be mandatory for transactional API if already present in the API template, so you do not have to repeat yourself.