Reactivation and Retention of Loyal Customers
Loyal customers are vanishing
Customers have stopped ordering. They may have just gone on a vacation or lost interest in the service.
Check the activity of loyal customers. When they become inactive for a defined period of time, give them free credits for their next order and send an email with this incentive.
- RFM segmentation
- Scenario – scenario triggered daily, checked for new customers who are in the Loyal (top frequency) segment and the At Risk (inactive for 45 days) segment. Scenario also utilizes a web hook to add credits on the backend.
- Create an email template with a notice that customer has been granted free credits
- Import customers and historical purchases: 1 day
- Setup synchronization of customers (emails and unsubscribe attributes): 1 hour
- Create RFM segments and scenario: 1 hour
- Email template with unsubscribe link: 1 day