We could write an irresistible intro to catch your eye, but we thought better of it. Instead, we’ve asked our current salespeople to tell us what they like about their job with Exponea, and this is what they told us:
What we expect of you:
- 1-2 years sales enablement experience
- 1-2 years in data project delivery
- Experience in project or programme management
- Deep knowledge of online marketing/internet marketing, social platforms and search engine marketing;
- Ability to adapt to new environments and use own initiative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high calibre presentation skills;
- Excellent time management skills, positive attitude and “love of selling an incredible piece of technology as a solution”;
- Previous collaborative/team environments exposure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Execution focus, tying tactics to the overall strategy and focusing on delivery within set timelines
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters or MBA preferred
Exponea is an award-winning customer experience and data management platform that not only boosts e-commerce growth with AI-powered engagement automation but also helps improve companies’ culture with better cross-department collaboration and customer centricity. More info about Exponea.
Get a glimpse of life at Exponea and meet your future colleagues (Facebook Page Exponea Society).
Find the holy grail and join us at Exponea! We are looking to grow our presence in Europe to capture the strong potential in this region. The company grew by 1,000% in the year 2016, 320% during 2017 and is expected to grow by 340% this year. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Exponea is an internationally renowned experience cloud – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for e-commerce businesses. We’re among the world’s fastest growing software companies and we use customer data analysis to help our clients achieve more.
We are building a platform processing large volumes of customer data to suggest marketing campaigns based on advanced analytics. World e-commerce leaders (e.g., Zoot, Sygic, Kiwi.com) and other big-name companies (e.g., T-Mobile) have been pleased with our product.
A mid-sized e-commerce company uses 17 separate tools. The move towards consolidation has started — and the market potential for Exponea is growing rapidly. Now is the time to join!
As a Solution Manager, you should address internal clients’ needs proactively and foster the sale process from meetings with qualified leads to signing deals. You will act as a liaison between our sales and delivery teams, ensuring maximum satisfaction of your stakeholders.
Do you want to take part in building our world-class tool right out of London?
Let us know!
Were you made for this job? Then get in touch!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org