- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Exponea we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.
- Entrepreneurship and leadership lessons. You will gather valuable know-how for your own business. Our CEO Peter Irikovský’s goal is, as in the PayPal Mafia, to support our people in starting their own successful businesses. Easier done with the money and know-how you will have obtained here. (Read more of what Luna, our E-Commerce Growth Specialist has learnt about growing a business).
- An annual budget for trainings in the amount of your monthly salary.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- Possibility to co-own the company through employee share program into which we have allocated over 50 percent of shares.
- An easy-to-access downtown office.
- Coaching sessions with our communication and talent development expert, Ivo Večeřa.
- An array of fringe benefits including hardware (pick the machine and tools you like), books, gym classes, language classes.
- Free lunches in Exponea Foodie Club restaurants; fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Travel insurance also for personal purposes.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
Get a glimpse of life at Exponea and meet your future colleagues in Bratislava (Facebook Page Exponea Society – Bratislava), Prague (Exponea Society – Prague) as well as London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Moscow, Berlin, Warsaw and Palo Alto (Exponea Society – Global).
Were you made for this job? Then get in touch!