APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED
Are you a student or working professional looking to gain practical experience in AI by working for one of the Bratislava’s most innovative company? Are you interested in AI, data science, DevOps, system administration, or software engineering, and want to work on an end-to-end AI project this summer?
AI Summer School Dates: mid-July
Deadline for Receiving Applications: 10.07.2019
- You’ll get the chance to learn from and work alongside experienced AI professionals, several of whom have papers at top ML conferences (RecSys, IJCNN).
- Work with real, high-quality data from our clients.
- Earn real-world experience at an innovative global company.
- Put your skills to use – and the top performing teams will receive a special prize!
What can you expect?
- You will spend the first 2 weeks of full-time learning, then working in groups on a selected practical project with 1-2 expert consultations per week.
- Intensive programming and machine learning course, covering Big Data processing, machine learning basics, machine learning in an Exponea context, and more.
- Completion of your own intensive project, from gathering requirements to fine-tuning with a client, under expert supervision.
- Career path and communication coaching from our development expert and mentor, Ivo Vecera.
- Presentations and lectures from Exponea experts.
- Perks: free lunches every day from Exponea Foodie Club restaurants, gym classes, language courses, books to support your development, fresh fruit in the office every day, working with top engineers and cutting edge technologies
- Prize: the successful teams will get a paid trip to a top university, such as Stanford (flights, accommodation, and €500 spending money included) plus a dinner with Exponea’s CEO and VP of Technology
What kind of projects will you work on?
- Search for an Outfit by Uploading a Photo
- Kubernetes Cluster Resources Anomaly Detection
- Deep-learning Prediction of Customer Actions
- Models Serving Performance Optimization (latency <100ms)
- Midterm Horizon Prediction of Customers Behavior
- Weeks 1 & 2: Intensive programming and machine learning course, covering clean code, microservices architecture, security, Big Data processing, machine learning basics, and machine learning in Exponea
- Weeks 3-6: Prototyping practical business project
- Weeks 7-8: Production testing and evaluation of project with client