With increasing reports of massive fines for GDPR violations, companies today need to be certain they’re GDPR compliant.
Exponea, as the world’s first company to achieve the Certificate of GDPR Conformity, has prepared a comprehensive course that will prepare you and your company to tackle the challenges GDPR presents.
Find the Exponea Academy GDPR course outline below. You can sign up and check the pricing information on our registration page.
What will you learn?
- GDPR general principles (including data minimisation and gathering and managing consent)
- Working with PII
- Email best practices and do’s and don’ts
- Cookies: proper implementation and GDPR-compliant tracking
- How to respond to customer data requests
- Transforming GDPR into a business opportunity
- How to use tools like Exponea to streamline GDPR compliance
What’s the course format?
- 3 week online course
- First two weeks consist of four 90-minute lessons with practical exercises and examples
- Third week consists of a 90-minute final exam and feedback session
- Taught by the Exponea Data Protection Team
I think this course should be mandatory for everyone getting started with Exponea. Although some examples and use-cases were linked to Exponea’s functionality, the course is useful also to people who are not working with Exponea as I acquired a much deeper understanding of what GDPR is and how to approach it. The course is well-done and professionally executed.
Want to limit your risks and build trust with your customers? Join the upcoming Exponea Academy GDPR course today (follow the link for registration and pricing information).