Having your own eCommerce business is great. You establish an online store to make money and, hopefully, bring value to your customers. But the number of key success factors you should master can be overwhelming: web development, SEO, digital marketing, analytics, product representation etc. If you lack time, human resources and expertise in any of these areas, you might want to get external help or utilize a marketing automation tool such as Exponea or Shopify’s marketing automation Kit.
We have put together a list of expert Shopify marketing agencies that, in our opinion, will help you bring your store to a new level and increase your conversion rate.
Specialist Shopify Marketing Agencies
Projects from $500
Bold is a top eCommerce expert. Started as online retailers, they have grown to a major Shopify app development partner. They mainly focus on three services:
- Building Shopify apps. Top-ranked in the Shopify App Store, their apps help you increase your sales and save time for more important business tasks. They have over 20 apps: sales, customer service, social media, tools, and POS.
- Doing custom design and development. From basic out-of-the box online store setup all the way to elaborate custom apps and theme design for major enterprise companies, Bold promises to have what it takes to make any online store stand out from the crowd.
- Providing POS systems. If you own a retail brick and mortar store, Bold can provide affordable POS solutions, and develop a custom app for you.
Projects from $1,000
Leumas will help you to set up and develop a Shopify store best suited for your niche. While they specialize in custom coding, custom apps for web stores, and quick-fix development jobs, they will also design a digital strategy for your business and find the best ways to market it. They pride themselves on being centered around the client’s business objectives: this helps them to achieve high, relevant results and offer effective suggestions and recommendations to the client.
Projects from $499
Ethercycle is one of the first Shopify Experts. An eCommerce consultancy for Shopify stores, it focuses on “independent, stable businesses that sell their own private label products”. They offer a wide range of services:
- Store setup and design. From starting a business from scratch to premium theme setup.
- Digital marketing. Facebook sales funnels and email automation.
- Coaching and strategy. From website teardown to customer development.
- Performance optimization.
Ethercycle also runs an unofficial Shopify podcast.
Projects from $1,500
Shopify Builder will take care of your store design and digital marketing. Having created over 300 Shopify stores, they know how to boost traffic and conversion rates. If you are not looking for a complete redesign, they will implement small changes that will make your store more effective nevertheless.
Projects starting at $500
The eShop Genius team can not only build an eCommerce website from scratch in 10 days, but also can convert your Photoshop design to a fully functioning store. And if you don’t have your own design yet, never mind, the agency will do that for you. They provide a highly responsive, clean layout and an easy-to-use theme setting option.
Projects from $500
Blue Horizons position themselves as a multi-discipline marketing agency. Helping Shopify store owners to make their business more profitable is one of their main activities. They are ready to help you with building your website, online marketing and SEO. However, they stand out in product photography.
The agency is flexible with photo sessions: they can come to your location or you can send them the products. Either way, given that images are the faster way to present your product to potential buyers, this is an investment you may want to consider.
Outsourcing some operations will save you time and money, and give you great results – if you choose the right agency. These are our recommendations, and we’d like to hear yours!