en DE RU
Request Demo
5 / 18
Insights Jordan Torpy Nov 18, 2019 8 min read

Learn how to choose & implement a customer data platform (CDP)

You’ve decided a CDP is the right tool for your company. It’s a good choice: the market has reached some level...
Case Studies Jordan Torpy Nov 04, 2019 3 min read

Exponea’s AI-Driven lookalike audiences more than double Hansapost’s return on ad spend

Combining Exponea’s Predictions with lookalike audiences on Facebook helped Hansapost target the right custome...
Insights Samuel Kellett Oct 14, 2019 6 min read

Did you miss this at Online Retail Challengers?

If you didn’t make it to Exponea’s latest Online Retail Challengers event, you’re in luck: we’ve summarized it...
Insights Robert Heger Oct 04, 2019 6 min read

Get more out of your FB retargeting strategy with enriched retargeting

With over 2.41 billion monthly active users (+8% YOY), 1.59 billion daily active users (+8% YOY) and 1.74 bill...
Insights Jordan Torpy Sep 26, 2019 2 min read

5 key takeaways from Exponea CEO at Digital Retail Transformation East

Exponea CEO Peter Irikovsky’s keynote speech was the high point of Digital Transformation Miami. See our top f...
Insights Robert Heger Sep 20, 2019 5 min read

Advanced remarketing explained: Enriched retargeting strategy

Only 3% of website visitors are ready to buy, so what about the other 97%? They may be willing to share contac...
Insights Robert Heger Sep 04, 2019 6 min read

Predictive behavior modeling: How to find and win future VIP customers

Every business discovers that some customers are more valuable than others. This can be due to a wide range of...
Case Studies Jordan Torpy Sep 02, 2019 3 min read

Missguided heals its mailing list with Exponea’s engagement optimization

    Missguided is one of the UK’s most popular online fashion retailers. From its start in 2009, Mis...
Insights Samuel Kellett Aug 28, 2019 4 min read

(INTERVIEW) How Desigual improves CX and increases lifetime value

The e-commerce industry has been slowly wising up to the importance of one KPI in particular when measuring co...

We rely on cookies

to optimize our communication and to enhance your customer experience. By clicking on the Accept and Close button, you agree to the collection of cookies. You can also adjust your preferences by clicking on Manage Preferences. For more information please see our Privacy policy.

Manage cookies
Accept & close

Cookies preferences

Accept & close
We use cookies to optimize our communication and to enhance your customer experience. We also share information about how you use our website with our third parties including social plugins and analytics. You consent to our use of cookies if you continue to browse our website. You can opt out of our cookie use on the Do not Sell my Personal Information page. For more information please see our Privacy Policy.